Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trip Home

So, for all my fanatic readers... that means you Mom and Dad... here is a little recap on my little trip home to see you all. I officially love the fall in Minnesota but it was fun this year because I feel like I have experienced fall 3 separate times in one year. There was fall in New York, fall in Minnesota, and now fall in DC. It really feels like it should be late September, early October out here because of how warm it is. There are people outside in big wool coats and stocking hats on while I am walking around in a sweatshirt. People in DC need to toughen up!

Anyways, back to Minnesota, it was a great trip home that was very relaxing and it was great to see all the family again. Grandpa looked really good for all that he has gone through and that was a relief to see. My grandparents are officially the cutest couple ever.

One of the highlights to me was to see my niece and nephews again. They really grow up so fast that it's hard to be away for a longer period of time. Of course I miss everyone else but it's different when you come back and the kids actually look different than when you left them. Brady has grown up so much and Zac and Kenzie look so mature. It kind of blows my mind.

Otherwise, I got to go out to eat with the 'rents, go to target with Momma, and wrestle with my puppy and Pops. I can't wait till December 12th to see everyone again.

No comments: