Friday, November 28, 2008

Georgetown


Georgetown has to be one of my favorite places in DC. It such a cute area with a lot of history and everyone is very posh and well dressed. There are many shops there that range from my what I could spend all the way up to thousand dollar shoes. It's so much fun to look at (but not to buy haha).

Last Sunday I went into Georgetown with Maggie, Adrienne, Theresa and Lovisa. It was a little cold out but it was still a beautiful day. I did a little shopping at H&M and got a very cute dress. I know, I really don't need a new dress, but it was too perfect to pass up. After that we all went up to Georgetown Cupcake which is a world famous bakery. I got two cupcakes; a chochlate vanilla cupcake and a red velvet cupcake. They were amazing!

Finally, on the way home, me and Theresa saw none other than TINA TURNER! AHHH!!! She had a concert that night in DC and we saw her walking into the Four Seasons in Georgetown. I wish we would have been fast enough to get a picture with her but, alas, I only have the memories. It was pretty sweet.

No comments: